Sunday 18 December 2016

BIGBANG 'FXXK IT' and 'LAST DANCE' Comeback Reviews | Dying For Drama

Annyeong!

Hehe, it's been a while hasn't it? Mianhae! I've had literally 0 inspiration to write, but today I have, you know why?

BIGBANG HAVE COME BACK!! After god knows how long with fuck all, THE FULL MADE ALBUM IS FINALLY OUT!! There are two MVs for the album, so I'm going to be telling you guys a bit about them and what I think of them.

FXXK IT


Can we discuss how fucking attractive the BIGBANG boys are? I'd never payed attention to it before but DAMN those boys have aged well! I mean, can we take a sec to appreciate GD's hair? I think green suits him best. This is a really upbeat song, and unlike a lot of k-pop songs, I don't feel like this is painfully whitewashed like some songs are. I like that they're not just showing off one line, this allows both the vocalists and the rappers to show off what they can do.
As for the MV, well, it's amazing. A simple box MV, but I feel like the boys are getting to a point now where they can make even a box MV work on their side. They're funny, not taking themselves too seriously which I think was a good idea seeing as if they had then it wouldn't have worked given the fun and free nature of the song.
I'm giving this MV 5 kimchis out of 5; I can't find anything bad to say about it!

LAST DANCE


Immediately you can tell this is going to be a lot more of a balade-type song, but I actually quite like this one, even though I'm not really into balades. This is definitely more to show of the vocal skills of the group, which they do beautifully.
I don't even know how to explain the MV. It's not really one to explain, if I'm honest, the only thing I don't really like about it is the camera angles. I get it's to be all artsy and that's cool, it just gave me a bit of a headache after a while!
I'm giving this one 4 kimchis out of 5, simply because the MV wasn't really to my taste.

All in all, I'm very happy with this BIGBANG comeback. Both show off everything the group have to offer, and it's stunningly well, too might I add. The fun side and the more serious side, both showing that the group have matured very well. FXXK IT was definitely my favourite of the two, though.

What did you think of the comebacks?

Fighting!
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment