Sunday 23 October 2016

BTS 'Blood, Sweat and Tears' MV Review | Dying For Drama

Annyeong!

It's been a while! I'm sorry about that, I just feel like I didn't have anything to write about. A bit of writers block, shall we say. Anyway, I do apologise, but I'm back now, and I have another MV review for you guys!

MY BOYS CAME BACK! Much excitement on my part, seeing as the MV teasers and concept photos looked fucking beautiful, I was very intrigued to see what they were going to be showing us.



First off, the song. What the fucking fuckety fuck WHAT BANGTAN MY LOVES WHAT. I don't really know what to think of it, if I'm totally honest.It's a lot different to their usual style and I'm not sure what to think about it.

The song in itself is pretty catchy, as usual it saddens me that they've strayed so far from their debut style which is the style that made me love them so much. I get that their concepts change from one comeback to another but I still miss the No More Dream/Danger era.

The MV is hot as fuck. It's shot really well and the choreography is perfection. It's seriously beautiful. They start off in some kind of museum and there's loads of paintings. So right at the start, you see Jin blocked on a painting, then the song kicks in and they start dancing and all that shit. There are too many elements to the MV to go through it bit by bit.

I DON'T KNOW OKAY. It's bothering me. I like it but then I don't.

I'm giving this 4 kimchis out of 5.

I did want to review their album but there's like 15 tracks to that thing and I know perfectly well I'm going to run out of things to say after about 5, but I have been obsessed with it and the general consensus is hell yeaaah! It's so good! There's just enough rap, just enough slow stuff, and it's all balanced out perfectly and every song is a winner, I'm not even exaggerating when I say that I literally love them all.

I'm giving the album 5 kimchis out of 5.

I'm all ears for you guys' opinions!

Fighting!
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment