Sunday 2 October 2016

My Favourite Fanfics | Dying For Drama

Annyeong!

I recently got into fanfics (I blame @yoonminet on Twitter if I'm honest, her fanfic thread is the one!) and I'm now obsessed, and I wanted to share some of my favourites with you guys. There are only BTS fanfics, I'm sorry, I'm BTS trash don't judge me! And there's also a lot of Yoonmin, I don't even know why there just is, maybe because I love the way people portray Yoongi?

Misters Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice



- This was so fucking funny!
- Yoonmin and VKook, if I remember correctly the other boys make an appearance at one point or another too, or are at the very least mentionned.
- Shit ton of fluff and mostly comedy, too.
- Neighbor AU
- The first fanfic I ever read.

Boyfriend Tag


- Fluff and smut.
- I really like how it goes back and forth in time, they do it well so it's pretty seamless.
- One of my favourites.
- Namjin features too; Hoseok and Taehyung are there too.

100 Day Love Challenge



- This was one of the very first ones I ever read.
- Really fucking funny
- Jimin is adorable. Yoongi's just awkward.
- Non-AU



- THIS IS ADORABLE.
- Slow build
- Fake relationship
- You'll probably want to strangle Jimin and hug Yoongi. Just sayin'.



- This fic is just fucking beautiful
- THE END BROKE ME.
- Slow build.
- Yoonmin are there too, and Hoseok, too.
- Smut.



- This was so good.
- So much smut.
- Angst.



- This is very quickly becoming one of my favourites.
- Jimin is hilarious.
- Jungkook is awkward
- Kind of Taekook, Namjin. All the boys are featured.



- Everything goes to shit.
- Smut. So. Much. Smut.
- Everything goes batshit.
- Confusion.
- It's fucking brilliant.
- Taegi, Jikook, Namseok, Yoonmin (for like 5 seconds), SugaKookie (again, for about 5 seconds). Bref, as I said, everything goes to shit, and it's amazing.
- Other members of different bands feature.



- Gossip Girl-esque.
- This is so cute.
- Really well written.
- Taekook, Jin is straight for once.
- Jessica (from SNSD) features.



- This was sweet.
- Slow build.
- Flirting.
- Yoonmin.

Like I said, I'm BTS trash, don't judge me. Feel free to recommend any fanfics, I'm all ears for some new ones to read. I may do a part 2 to this once I find enough fics that I like. Let me know in the comments if you guys would like it. 

Fighting! 
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment