Thursday 14 April 2016

The K-Pop Tag | Dying For Drama

Annyeong!

I thought it may be easy to introduce myself with a lil' tag so that you guys can find out about my tastes in k-pop and dramas, so here's 21 Korea related questions!

Top left to bottom right

1. Favourite solo artist?
That's a hard one... I have mostly G-Dragon in my phone so I think I'm going to go with him.

2. Top 5 favourite boy groups?
BTS, Block B, VIXX, BTOB, and EXO.

3. Top 5 favourite girl groups?
4Minute, Red Velvet, Mamamoo, 2NE1, and Twice

4. What fandom(s) do you identify with?
A.R.M.Y.

5. How did you get into k-pop?
My friends were listening to stuff like BTS, Sistar, B.A.P and other groups I don't know and I became intrigued so they took me under their wing and I'm now obsessed!

6. Do you know how to speak Korean?
I know a few words and phrases but I couldn't hold a conversation! I'd love to learn one day, though.

7. Have you gone to any kpop concerts?
Nope, sadly, though I'm hoping to see BTS if they come to France this year!

8. Do you watch variety shows?
Only Weekly Idol - I looove Weekly Idol haha.

9. Top 3 biases?
Jungkook of BTS, Ilhoon of BTOB and Taeil of Block B. So much beauty! And as an honorable mention (because he's not quite a bias but I really like him) is Suga of BTS.

10. A k-pop group you simply can't bring yourself to listen to?
It's not a group but more a concept - I can't deal with really cute concepts in girl groups! Lovelyz, GFriend, Strawberry Milk - I just can't listen to them! Though for some reason I actually like Girl's Generation, notably "Gee" and "I Gotta Boy".

11. Do you listen to solo artists or groups more?
Groupes, without a doubt.

12. What has been your favourite comeback of the year?
None of the groups that I like and listen to have had a comeback in 2016 but I am looking forward

13. Who was your first ever bias in the k-pop industry?
Jungkook of BTS :3

14. In terms of looks, which group is the best?
I'm sorry to keep going on about it but BTS or EXO.

15. In terms of songs, which group is the best?
Block B. I'm not kidding, I like every song I listen to of them!

16. What was the first drama you ever watched?
"I Remember You". Can we take a moment to appreciate Seo In Guk? So much beauty in one human! *faints*

17. Do you read mangas/watch anime?
Nope, I've never really been able to get into either.

18. What is your favourite drama?
I'd have to say either "I Remember You" or "Madame Antoine".

19. Favourite concept?
For guy groups, I'd say hiphop, and for girl groups, sexy, generally, though there are exceptions.

20. Do you want to go to Korea?
Yes! It's on my bucket list that once I've got a job I'm going to put some money to one side and go there.

21. Have you ever been before?
Nope.

22. Favourite Korean film?
Twenty! That film is so impossibly funny and I cry laughing at it no matter how many times I watch it!

Go ahead and answer some of the questions in the comments, then we can have a lil' chat about k-pop and I can feel less alone haha!

Fighting!
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment