Wednesday 13 April 2016

Top 3 Dramas For Beginners | Dying For Drama

Annyeong! 

I’ve been watching dramas for about 4 months, but I’ve been ploughing through them like there’s no tomorrow! So I wanted to share my top 3 dramas for people who are just starting out with dramas.

I Remember You


This was my very first drama, so it has a very special place in my heart. I recently re-watched it and fell totally in love with it all over again! Every episode makes you want to know more which is basically why I got through it so fast. It’s about a police officer who’s in the Special Task Force called Cha Ji An, who goes to a crime scene only to find her childhood crush, Lee Hyeon, standing in front of her. Together, they end up working together to solve a case of a serial killer, but in doing so, you take a look back at Ji An and Lee Hyeon’s childhood. 

Moorim School

This is a more recent find of mine, that only recently started airing. It’s about an idol, Yoon Shi Woo, who suffers from terrible migraines that stop him from working, and Wang Chi Ang, the illegitimate son of a wealthy chinese businessman. They both, in their own way, discover and are forced to enroll at Moorim School, a mysterious school in the middle of the woods, on a mountain, no less that teaches martial arts. Can Chi Ang and Shi Woo manage in this strange new school? I kind of fell in and out then back in love with this drama. I enjoyed it for the first 7 or 8 episodes, but I kind of lost interest. I almost forced myself to finish it because even though I wasn’t totally gripped, I was still curious to find out what was going to happen to everyone. 

Madame Antoine 

This is the drama I am currently watching and I’m totally obsessed with! The whole story starts off when a renound psychotherapist, Choi Soo Hyun, starts up a psychotherapy clinic right above the café “Madame Antoine”, run by Go Hye Rim, a fortuneteller. Soo Hyun decides to start an experiment, using Hye Rim as the subject, to find her ideal man. He sets his assistant, a young genuis, his younger brother, a retired professional athlete, and himself, as potential suiters for Hye Rim. That’s all I can say really without giving everything away. Personally I’m really interested in psychology and that kind of thing so this was right up my street and I’m totally addicted!

What dramas would you recommend to someone who is just starting to watch dramas?


Fighting! 
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment